How to Make Vanilla Icecream
Icecream is a all summer long desert that everyone enjoys. The dessert is cold, which is perfect for the hot weather in summer. People call it a summer desert, but most people enjoy this dessert all year long. You can make icecream easily at your house.
- 3/4 cups of white sugar
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/4 cups of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Stir sugar, cream, and milk with low heat. Keep stirring until the ingredients are mixed and the sugar dissolves.
- Transfer the mixture into a cup or a measuring cup. Put in vanilla extract and mix. Leave this mixture for at least 2 hours, or overnight can be best.
- Pour this into an ice cream maker. Mix as much as the manufacturer tells you to, it is usually about 20-25 minutes.
- When your ice cream mix is softly frozen, you can eat it right away or place a plastic wrap on top and leave it in the freezer for about 2-3 hours.
Source of Recipe
This recipe is from https://www.allrecipes.com